Monday, September 11, 2006

The Blogs Royal

Recently it seems that people are searching for royal blogs, blogs on British royalty, or blogs about specific royalty. I originally posted this on my other blog, The Royal Chronicles so I thought it would be relevant to post it again, this time updated with more blogs.

When I started Marilyn’s Royal Blog, I didn’t know whether other royal blogs existed. Blogger didn’t seem to have a very good searching option to find blogs by theme, so I didn’t have a clue where to look for them. Since then I’ve located several blogs which are either devoted to, have sections on royalty, or have a royal theme. In no particular order:

World of Royalty Blog

The Royal Journal & August Annotations

Royal Anecdotes & Aristocracy Anecdotes

Monarchio (In Italian)

The Monarchist

Swedish Royalty Insight

Danish Royal Watchers

Eke’s Royalty Blog

Royal Jewels of the World & Royal Jewels of the World 2 (Interesting sites but these haven't been updated in a while)

Celebrity Baby Blog - Royalty

The Princely Family of Monaco (Mainly in French)

King Nicholas and the Copeman Empire - Blog by ‘Englands other monarch’

If you know of any other royalty blogs, feel free to add them in your comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marilyn,
I recently started a royalty blog at www.merryroyals.com. You're welcome to visit over there! :)